Thursday, September 6, 2007

Okay well...

Well, i've emailed all current contributers...
there are eight, if you didn't make it... not to worry, we'll get you next time...

I have all eight hopefully sending us back...
1. 5 images - pdf. psd. pict. tiff... 300DPI
2. Additional artist statments for each image
3. small breif bio
4. self portrait (photo)


hopefully by the end of next week, i will have lade out all the flickr content in mag format and have made a big start on making ads or collecting adds for the local gallaries and stuff...

After that, i think me and ellena will go to a few art shows... poach some local talent...


Anyway, as much as I love working on this magazine and I'm so excited; have to do some work on some of my less stimulating subjects now... SAD TIMES>>>

d

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi dam,
i cannot find you e-mail address in the blog!!!!

microcippa